INSIDEVIEW LAUNCHES SOCIAL SELLING SPEAKER SERIES AT DREAMFORCE
December 6, 2010 – InsideView, the leader in sales intelligence, today announced that it is launching a Social Selling Speaker Series to help sales professionals learn how to effectively use social media to increase their productivity.
The Social Selling Speaker Series will launch at Dreamforce with two days of presentations on December 7 and 8 by the foremost social media and sales thought-leaders on various aspects of social selling. Speakers and topics include:
• Sales 2.0 in the B2B Landscape, Gerhard Gschwandtner, CEO, Selling Power
- December 7, 12:30 p.m.
• The Business of Getting Social, Craig Rosenberg, leader, Focus Expert Network,
The Focus Group
- December 8, 1:00 p.m.
• The Social Side of Customer Relationships, Joanne Black, founder, No More Cold Calling
- December 7, 2:00 p.m.
• Prospecting 2.0: A New Way to Build Your Business, Josiane Feigon, CEO, TeleSmart
- December 7, 11:00 a.m., 11:30 a.m. and 5:00 p.m.
- December 8, 12:00 p.m.
• Dynamic Sales Management: Increase Pipeline Velocity, Forecast Accuracy & Revenue,
Tracey Kaufman, senior director of customer experience, Cloud9 Analytics
- December 7, 12:00 p.m.
- December 8, 3:00 p.m.
• Using Trigger Events To Reach Customer 2.0, Tibor Shanto, founder and president,
Renbor Sales Solutions
- December 8, 11:30 a.m.
• The Social Dimension, Koka Sexton, social media marketing manager, InsideView
- December 7, 1:30 p.m.
- December 8, 11:00 a.m. and 3:00 pm
To learn more about the Social Selling University Speaker Series at DreamForce, visit http://dreamforcein3d.com or stop by the InsideView Theater in Booth #924 at the Expo Hall in Moscone Center on Tuesday, December 7, Wednesday, December 8 and Thursday, December 9.
"Social media is a game-changer for organizations looking to boost sales productivity. With our thought-leadership and experience in helping more than 1,000 customers increase their productivity with social media sales strategies, we want to help many more organizations learn the best practices of social selling," said Umberto Milletti, founder and CEO of InsideView.
InsideView, the leading provider of sales intelligence, increases productivity and revenue by delivering relevant business and social insights to the point of need. Our award-winning technology gathers and analyzes information from the most relevant social media, user-contributed and traditional/proprietary editorial sources to provide compelling insights about companies and contacts directly within the CRM, browser, or mobile device. InsideView's products are used by more than 50,000 sales professionals, and more than 1,000 market-leading companies including Adobe, BMC, Cap Gemini, EMC, Experian and SuccessFactors. For more information, visit www.insideview.com.
|Follow Us Today!
Twitter LinkedIn Facebook
|InsideView Home | Products - Free, Pro, Team | Customers | Partners | Company | Resources | Blog
Company Directory | Solutions | Contact Us | Demo | Login | What is Sales 2.0? | PDF: Company Overview