What Can You Do with Insights?
1. Identify your buyer
- Instantly qualify prospects with high quality company data
- Expand on previous wins by looking for similar companies
- Identify decision makers in an account by functional area or title
2. Understand your buyer
- Save hours of research time with up-to-the-minute company news and social media buzz at your fingertips
- Increase your win rate by tailoring your pitch to immediate customer needs
3. Engage your buyer
- Start a conversation with a target buyer by noting mutual acquaintances, past employers you have in common or schools you both attended
- Get a warm introduction into an account by leveraging your professional network and those of your colleagues
To learn about other InsideView solutions for Microsoft Dynamics CRM, please visit www.insideview.com/microsoft
Insights, powered by InsideView, is included at no additional charge with the following subscriptions in the United States and Canada: Dynamics CRM Online Professional and Enterprise, Dynamics 365 Plan 1 and Plan 2, Dynamics 365 for Sales, Dynamics 365 for Customer Service, Dynamics 365 for Field Service, and Dynamics 365 for Project Service Automation.