InsideView today announced that it finished 2010 on a record-breaking note, growing revenue more than 135 percent. During 2010, InsideView announced multiple record quarters, more than 50 new partners, multiple industry accolades, and the launch of social selling capabilities. In March 2010, InsideView also closed a Series B Round of funding for $11.5 million.
Sales Intelligence and Social Selling Become The New Must-Haves
InsideView’s rapid growth in 2010 was driven by increasing numbers of large and medium enterprises that are adopting sales intelligence and social selling as core capabilities to improve their sales execution. [tweetmeme source= “insideview” only_single=false]
In 2010, sales organizations were looking to work smarter, not just harder. Gaining critical insights on not just who to call, but knowing when and why to call customers, sets apart top performing sales organizations from competitors. InsideView now boasts more than 60,000 end users. New customers include Avaya, AIG, Riverbed Technologies and Workday.
InsideView continued to invest substantially in R&D by doubling its development team in 2010. InsideView maintained its substantial lead in product innovation, with several new capabilities including:
- Social Profiles: View rich social profile information from dozens of social networks to gain unique insights into customers and prospects
- Social Search: Search for contacts on specific social networks like Facebook, LinkedIn and Twitter to better target prospects and engage via multiple channels
- Social Connections: Tap into existing relationships to leverage connections into a prospect or customer via the Facebook and LinkedIn APIs
- Social Mentions: Access a filtered, relevant stream of social media mentions to understand what is being said about customers and prospects
- Automated Watchlists: Automatically track and monitor key CRM accounts to ensure that potential opportunities and threats are never missed
- New User Interface: Access key insights with fewer clicks to streamline the most common B2B sales activities such as lead qualification and pre-call research
InsideView also won numerous awards for product innovation and market leadership:
- JMP Securities Hot 100 List of best privately held software companies for the second time in a row
- ZDNet CRM Watchlist for third year in a row
- The only sales intelligence and social selling vendor included in Gartner’s Social CRM Magic Quadrant
InsideView’s success was shared by its customers. InsideView customers, including Adobe Omniture Business Unit, Brainshark, Inc., BigMachines, Inc. and Unisfair, dominated 2010’s Sales and Marketing 2.0 Awards for innovative use of technologies to drive sales and marketing excellence.
Ecosystem Grows Substantially
InsideView’s ecosystem of partners grew exponentially in 2010 to more than 50 partners. This growth is a testament to more companies looking to get more out of their CRM investments, by investing in sales intelligence and social selling initiatives.
The top companies in Sales Effectiveness and CRM Implementation selected InsideView as their primary sales intelligence partner, recognizing the value InsideView provides in several key areas: increased sales productivity, higher lead conversion rates, higher opportunity win rates and rapid CRM adoption.
InsideView has also become the most popular and highest rated sales intelligence solution on all the leading CRM marketplaces and/or ecosystems, including:
- Most popular and highest rated Sales Intelligence application on the Salesforce AppExchange
- Most popular download on Salesforce ChatterExchange
- Most Valuable Bundle on NetSuite SuiteApp
- Most popular Sales Intelligence application on SugarCRM SugarExchange
- Only Sales Intelligence vendor in Oracle’s CRM On Demand Inner Circle
- Highest-rated app for Microsoft CRM 2011 on the Dynamics Marketplace
“InsideView’s growth in 2010 is a proof-point that enterprises of all sizes are increasingly looking to sales intelligence and social selling as must-haves, in order to compete and win,” said Umberto Milletti, founder and CEO of InsideView. “InsideView enables enterprises to quickly increase sales productivity and get measurable ROI. We are extremely proud of our success in 2010, and look forward to continuing our rapid growth in 2011.”