It’s year-end and you’re planning for 2019. We hope that means you’re thinking about your data – how to source and keep clean the company and contact data that fuels your go-to-market planning, marketing campaigns, prospecting, and engagement. If you’re currently using Data.com for this, you’ll need to plan for a Data.com alternative, with the end of renewals happening mid-year.
We’ve written blogs, hosted webinars, and created a number of resources over the last several months to help you navigate your transition from Data.com to an alternative. We thought we’d consolidate all those resources here to help you in your planning. You’ll find tips for everything from developing a data migration plan to understanding your choices for Data.com alternatives.
Data.com Replacement Resources
- Webinar: A New Way to Integrate Data into Salesforce – Introduces Lightning Data as Salesforce’s replacement for Data.com
- 3-Part Blog Series: Michael Levy, Principal of GZ Consulting covers the retirement of Data.com
- Blog: What’s Your Plan for Replacing Data.com? – This post provides a list of practical things to think about as you plan your transition off Data.com
- Blog: 4 Reasons It’s Good to Get Struck by Lightning – This webinar recap discuss how Salesforce and their LIghtning Data marketplace are helping companies find solutions to more effectively target prospects
- Guest Blog: Salesforce Lightning Data – A New Way To Integrate Third-Party Data Into CRM – Michael Levy, Principal of GZ Consulting discusses the formation of Lightning Data offerings to replace Data.com
- Webpage: Looking for a Data.com Replacement – Discover why InsideView is the #1 Data.com Alternative
- eBook: Data.com Migration Planning Guide– Walks you through the five key steps to planning for a data migration and suggests things to think about as you look for a Data.com alternative
- Datasheet: Data.com is Retiring. What’s Your Plan? – In two quick-read pages, you’ll find things to consider as you’re looking for a Data.com alternative and learn why InsideView is the #1 choice
The Sound of Success: What Customers Are Saying
We get it. The thought of having to migrate from one solution to another is rarely pleasant, but we’ve helped other customers smoothly make this transition and we’re here to help you. Hear what some of our customers have said.
“Clean and accurate data helped us fill in the gaps. After an initial data assessment, we discovered that a lot of our customer records were old and stale. InsideView helped us clean and update our account data, which meant our CRM would have cleaner records too. With up-to-date firmographic data, we now have more accurate account reports in Salesforce. Would recommend InsideView to all teams looking for a reliable data partner.”
AppExchange, Jul 06, 2018
“Flexible, time-saving, clean-data. We moved off of a competing solution that was more costly and had less flexibility. With this product you decide your threshold and can set it and forget it. Remember to turn on all of your field tracking on any fields that get appended by tools like this.”
AppExchange, Jun 26, 2018
“Good product that has good customer support. My company used to have a similar tool that worked poorly, after contacting 10+ vendors, conducted a sample test, and 2 reference calls, we decided to go with InsideView based on cost, accuracy, and the flexibility of integration. I have a very good experience using it, and since we implemented InsideView, our customer data fill rate and accuracy increased by 270% and 23%.”
AppExchange, Jun 29, 2018
We’d love to hear what you’ve found helpful in planning for your Data.com replacement. Please comment below.