What Can You Do with Insights Enterprise?
1. Identify your buyer
- Instantly qualify prospects with high quality company data
- Build a list of highly targeted prospects based on a wide variety of criteria: demographics, firmographics, business triggers, and common connections
- Expand on previous wins by looking for similar companies
- Identify decision makers in an account by functional area or title
2. Understand your buyer
- Save hours of research time with up-to-the-minute company news and social media buzz at your fingertips
- Increase your win rate by tailoring your pitch to immediate customer needs
3. Engage your buyer
- Start a conversation with a target buyer by noting mutual acquaintances, past employers you have in common or schools you both attended
- Get a warm introduction into an account by leveraging your professional network and those of your colleagues
Insights Enterprise, powered by InsideView, is an InsideView product and must be purchased from InsideView. It is not included in your Microsoft Dynamics CRM or Dynamics 365 subscription. If you have not yet purchased a license, please contact us and we will assist you.
Once you have an Insights Enterprise license, your CRM or Dynamics 365 Admin can download and install the package from this page. If you are not the Admin, please share this page with your Admin.
The package is compatible with the following Microsoft products:
- Dynamics CRM Online Professional
- Dynamics CRM Online Enterprise
- Dynamics 365 Plan 1
- Dynamics 365 Plan 2
- Dynamics 365 for Sales
- Dynamics 365 for Customer Service
- Dynamics 365 for Field Service
- Dynamics 365 for Project Service Automation
- Dynamics CRM on-premises environments