What Can You do with Insights?
1. Identify Your Buyer
- Instantly qualify prospects with high quality company data
- Expand on previous wins by looking for similar companies
- Identify decision makers in an account by functional area or title
2. Understand your buyer
- Save hours of research time with up-to-the-minute company news and social media buzz at your fingertips
- Increase your win rate by tailoring your pitch to immediate customer needs
3. Engage your buyer
- Start a conversation with a target buyer by noting mutual acquaintances, past employers you have in common or schools you both attended
- Get a warm introduction into an account by leveraging your professional network and those of your colleagues
To learn about other InsideView solutions for Microsoft Dynamics CRM, please visit www.insideview.com/microsoft
Insights is included at no additional charge with all Microsoft Dynamics CRM Online Professional and Enterprise licenses in the United States and Canada. To get started, ask your CRM administrator to learn how install Insights by following the Install Now link below. (included in your Professional and Enterprise CRM Online license).
For Non US and Canada Microsoft CRM Online customers, contact your Microsoft sales representative and ask for the Insights Exception Process.
CRM Online Customers Outside of the US and Canada:
Insights is available in select countries outside the US and Canada. To learn more please complete this form (hyperlink) and you will be contacted by the Insights team.