Syneos Health Breathes New
Life Into Sales With InsideView
Syneos Health’s challenges included:
Syneos Health’s results using InsideView included:
InsideView uses large-scale services via Amazon Web Services to deliver real-time B2B data and intelligence to thousands of clients. AWS autoscaling and redundancy capabilities provide InsideView and our customers with a reliable and dynamic system that can adapt to the demanding needs of the modern age, easily updating millions of data records every day.
In case the PDF above does not display properly, you’ll find a text version below.
Customer Success Story
Syneos Health Breathes New Life Into Sales With InsideView
Syneos Health is a global, top-tier, clinical and commercial professional services company that brings together the best strategic brains in the biopharmaceutical industry with the latest technologies. Their team of 24,000 healthcare professionals across 110 countries works to eliminate the roadblocks, territories, fences, hand-offs and gaps that can hinder the efficiency and speed at which healthcare products get into the hands of those who need them most.
Results Using InsideView
- Highlighted revenue growth opportunities by instantly alerting sales reps when contacts changed roles or moved to new companies
- Gives sales more relevant and more timely reasons to engage with contacts, based on better and more accurate sales data
- Improved the adoption and effectiveness of CRM by providing an accurate, reliable source of truth that became the standard for the entire sales team.
“InsideView is the source of information we use to make our CRM solution, and our sales teams, better. Even after a few years with InsideView, when we looked again at every other option in the market, we came to the same conclusion: InsideView was the best solution with the best data accuracy.”
– Jacob Feenstra Director of Business Insights Syneos Health
Syneos Health’s Challenges
- Eliminating sales inefficiencies by ensuring customer and prospect information was always reliable and always current, even in the high-turnover pharmaceutical industry
- Building customized, data- and API-driven features that kept accounts automatically up-to-date, yet provided additional control for sales reps to validate refreshed information
- Enhancing sales’ ability to track, connect with, and engage valuable contacts as they moved to new roles and new companies
- Deploying a successful CRM system that was built on a foundation of accurate, reliable account and contact information.
Insideview Helps Syneos Health Keep Sales In Tip-Top Shape
As Syneos Health rolled out their CRM solution across the company, they saw reliable, accurate data as the key to success, and they chose InsideView to make it a reality. Because Syneos Health serves an industry where contacts frequently move between companies, their sales teams were always in a bind. Company and contact information was constantly changing, which made it difficult to maintain relationships as contacts moved around. Keeping data current wouldn’t only save sales the wasted time of researching leads, it could actually generate signals for new leads and new business. Working with InsideView gave sales the shot in the arm they needed to stay on top of every opportunity.
InsideView’s Flexibility Means Syneos Health Never Has to Worry About Data
Syneos Health’s sales operations team standardized on Salesforce CRM, and integrated InsideView to serve as the company’s official source of truth when it came to sales data. Automated updates made sure InsideView was always cleaning and refreshing accounts and contacts. As they expanded their CRM rollout to include more teams, they re-evaluated the available data solutions and doubled-down on InsideView as their source of truth. In the process, they discovered new uses for InsideView’s APIs and built tools to help sales not only validate data inconsistencies across key leads, they engineered unique rules to ensure the right information is always up-to-date.
InsideView Helps Syneos Health’s Reps Care for Key Relationships
Syneos Health’s leadership pointed to the job-hopping contacts at their customers and saw an opportunity. If relationships could be better maintained as contacts moved from company to company, more business would surely follow. Their sales reps naturally used InsideView Watchlists and Alerts, but it was still difficult to track every contact’s every move. Using InsideView APIs, Syneos Health built email alerts to notify the right sales reps when key contacts switched roles or companies. It highlighted new opportunities for the reps, easily empowering them to keep relationships warm–and opportunities in mind–as contacts moved around.