InsideView Apex Visualizes Market Opportunities, Pinpoints Ideal Targets, Aligns Sales and Marketing Teams, and Measures GTM Performance in Real Time
SAN FRANCISCO, April 24, 2018 – InsideView, the leader in Targeting Intelligence, today announced the launch of InsideView Apex, a go-to-market (GTM) decision engine that empowers business-to-business companies to drive rapid market growth. InsideView Apex brings together data from a company’s customer relationship management (CRM) system or other systems, with external market data, then uses machine learning to discover and visualize market opportunities. The platform also uses artificial intelligence (AI) to uncover look-alike accounts that match the characteristics of a company’s existing customers or ideal prospects. Business leaders can use InsideView Apex to discover and size their target market, explore new markets and segments, uncover new target accounts that match their ideal customers, accelerate revenue, and measure their progress as they grow.
“Smart B2B companies today are asking these questions: ‘Who are my best customers?’, ‘What are the new geographies and industries where I can expand?,’ and ‘Are we going after the right customers and the right revenue?’,” said Umberto Milletti, CEO of InsideView. “We realized we had the technology, expertise, and data to help companies answer these questions quickly and with confidence so they never miss an opportunity. Business strategy shouldn’t be based on gut and guessing. And it shouldn’t require cumbersome data analysis. InsideView Apex uses cutting-edge technology and the best possible data so you can make the right decisions for your business.”
According to a recent survey of sales and marketing leaders, 53 percent of companies do not regularly assess their target market, and 25 percent have sales and marketing departments that don’t completely agree on their target markets (source: InsideView B2B Sales and Marketing Alignment Report 2018). InsideView Apex automates market analysis using real-time data and visual analytics so companies can see entirely new markets and make fast strategic decisions.
Laura Ramos of Forrester explained in a blog post “Most B2B companies perform go-to-market planning and analysis in product silos and often fail to involve sales and marketing teams early in the process – those who must execute the strategy. Planning is a slow, manual process, based on limited information. Most firms have few ways to measure market performance reliably against strategy, making it nearly impossible to course correct in real time. It’s time to change this. (Source: “ABM: Just Another Name For Go-To-Market Planning And Execution?” Forrester blog, April 17, 2018)
Designed specifically for B2B executives, InsideView Apex addresses the entire go-to-market process from strategic planning to orchestrated execution to analysis and optimization.
1. Plan: Discover new markets and plan a go-to-market strategy
- Define ideal customer profile (ICP) using an intuitive wizard and internal customer data.
- Map existing customer and prospect data against external market data to understand and size target addressable market (TAM).
- Visualize new or adjacent market segments or territories and perform “what if” analyses to refine targeting.
- Determine the penetration of a company’s TAM, targeted segment, or territories, see white space opportunities, and export lists of net new accounts and people to add to CRM or marketing automation programs (MAP).
- Use AI to uncover additional recommended look-alike accounts that closely match the characteristics of ideal customers and/or prospects.
2. Execute: Engage defined targets to execute the GTM plan
- Build account-based marketing (ABM) lists to focus sales and marketing on highest priority accounts first.
- Flag ABM, ICP, and defined segment or territory accounts and contacts within sales and marketing tools to align sales and marketing engagement.
- Guide sales users with recommended actions for how to engage with each ABM/ICP/Segment/Territory group to drive desired outcomes.
3. Win: Visualize performance against target segments in real time to optimize for success
- Feed MAP and CRM data into InsideView Apex to visualize success in target segments at each stage of the funnel and over time as leads convert to opportunities and won deals.
- Identify where leads or opportunities may be getting stuck to course correct in real time.
- Compare results in target segments versus leads, opportunities, and deals outside ICPs.
- Measure individual segments, or in aggregate, to visualize where the company is having the greatest success, so resources can be focused on the targets with highest potential.
“A leading global technology and services provider for many of the world’s most iconic and disruptive brands, TTEC has partnered with InsideView to help us with our own strategic planning,” said Jeff Marcoux, Vice President of Product Strategy and Marketing, TTEC. “We are using InsideView Apex to easily identify and size our total addressable market, run ‘what-if’ scenarios, and pinpoint who we should target with predictive intelligence to capture our best opportunities. InsideView Apex integrates with our martech stack to align sales and marketing execution and has improved our go-to-market agility.”
InsideView Apex is available today. For more information, visit www.insideview.com/apex, contact InsideView directly at www.insideview.com/contact-us, or join the webinar on May 2 to get a demonstration.
Video of InsideView Apex: https://vimeo.com/insideviewcrm/apex
Additional Sales and Marketing Leaders React to InsideView Apex:
“Castlight Health relies on InsideView’s Targeting Intelligence platform to keep our firmographic and account data clean and accurate. We brought on InsideView Apex to help with our strategic annual planning. Apex significantly improves our business planning process and helps us determine who is in our total addressable market (TAM), what market segments we should target, and how to best manage sales territories. Congratulations InsideView for bringing this game-changing product to market!”
– Cathy Denham, Senior Director Revenue Operations, Castlight Health
“We selected InsideView as the best all-around solution for helping us identify our target accounts and equipping our sales team to do outreach. Our company was using multiple data sources between our go-to-market strategy team, sales and marketing teams. Now, with the InsideView platform and with Apex, we have a single source of truth to help us plan our strategy by building our Total Addressable Market and visualizing and demystifying our whitespace. This will improve our ability to orchestrate an account-based demand generation model and be more targeted in our selling approach.”
– Casey Corrigan, Director of Sales Development, Jama Software
“Congratulations InsideView for launching Apex! It fills a large need we see among B2B companies who want to more easily build their GTM strategies by defining their ICP and then identifying their addressable market and whitespace to go target. It’s great to see InsideView helping companies streamline this process to drive faster growth.”
– Jake Braly, CMO, Highspot
“InsideView Apex is an exciting platform because it improves go to market planning and execution making it possible for sales and marketing to be aligned on optimizing revenue. Apex is targeted squarely at the most important element of the sales hierarchy – knowing who to call and why. Without Apex, companies will continue their ‘random acts of selling,’ wasting precious time on less qualified opportunities.”
– Nancy Nardin, Founder & CEO, Smart Selling Tools
“I love InsideView Apex! The ability to use the right data to focus on the right target market and so easily with Apex will no doubt resonate with present and future customers for InsideView.”
– Barbara Giamanco, Author of The New Handshake: Sales Meets Social Media
InsideView helps B2B companies drive rapid growth with the only platform that empowers business leaders to quickly and confidently make go-to-market decisions. As the market shifts from volume-based to targeted sales and marketing strategies, businesses turn to InsideView to help them identify new market opportunities, align sales and marketing execution, and optimize performance. InsideView’s Targeting Intelligence platform, built using artificial intelligence (AI), delivers the industry’s most relevant, reliable data trusted by the world’s leading B2B companies. For more information, visit InsideView at www.InsideView.com, twitter, or read the InsideView blog.
AquaLab PR for InsideView