Plan and Execute Winning Go-to-Market Strategies
Your executive go-to-market decision engine
Imagine opening your eyes to an entire universe of growth. A place where you’re not limited by the data inside your internal systems, but instead, your full potential can be unleashed across every available opportunity. Even the ones you can’t yet see.
InsideView Apex is the executive decision engine that empowers you to visualize the world of possibilities…to dynamically plan, execute, and then optimize your go-to-market strategy so you can win. Today.
InsideView Apex is an exciting platform because it improves go-to-market planning and execution, making it possible for sales and marketing to be aligned on optimizing revenue.”
Nancy Nardin, Founder & CEO, Smart Selling Tools
PlanExplore new markets to drive your go-to-market strategy
InsideView Apex breaks down data silos and eliminates manual processes.
- Define your ideal customer profile (ICP) with our easy wizard.
- Visualize new/adjacent segments or territories and perform “what if” analyses to sharpen your targeting.
- Map your existing customer and prospect data against InsideView’s external market data to understand and size your target addressable market (TAM).
- Analyze your market penetration, see white space opportunities, and export new accounts and contacts to execute targeted sales and marketing campaigns today.
ExecuteAlign revenue teams to target the best opportunities
InsideView Apex removes the typical silos and enables strong go-to-market execution.
- Build account based marketing (ABM) lists that focus sales and marketing on your top priority accounts first.
- Tag targeted accounts and leads within your sales and marketing tools* to align your revenue teams around your strategy.
- Uncover additional look-alike accounts that closely match the characteristics of your ICPs, leveraging InsideView’s AI-based predictive modeling.
- Provide instructions on recommended actions for each ABM, ICP, or market segment to drive desired outcomes.
WinTrack performance in real-time to make informed decisions that deliver results
Go from counting email click rates and measuring lead conversions to analyzing what really matters. Are you getting the right leads and opportunities? Are you closing deals with the right customers? Are you penetrating the markets that matter?
InsideView Apex brings unprecedented visibility into measuring go-to-market performance, empowering you to:
- Track your performance in terms of your ICPs and market segments at each stage of the funnel — leads, opportunities, and wins.
- Go beyond click-through rates, MQLs, and conversion rates.
- Visualize leads, opportunities, and wins for specific market segments and the overall business.
- Measure specific segments and in aggregate, for any given period.
ICP Wizard: Define your ideal customer profile
TAM Analysis: Measure your total addressable market (TAM), identify and fill your whitespace
Interactive Graphs and Charts: Visualize and discover new target markets
ABM Account Lists: Build and save lists of your top priority accounts
ICP Tagging: Identify key targets within your sales workflow and prescribe specific actions
Buyer Persona Search: Identify ideal buyers from across the InsideView platform
Recommend Look-Alike Companies: Leverage InsideView’s predictive intelligence to discover new accounts that closely match characteristics of an existing set of customers or prospects
Lead Flow Analytics: Measure inbound leads for each market segment vs all leads
Pipeline Analytics: Measure pipeline created for each market segment vs all pipeline
Revenue Analytics: Measure closed won revenue for each market segment vs all revenue
Dynamic Account Whitespace: Connect to your CRM to visualize market penetration in real time
Teams are now booking 30% more meetings with more relevant prospects. InsideView data helps us build an audience that is highly aligned with our customers’ target company and prospect profile.
Ran Oelgiesser, Co-founder, CEO, RightBound