Improve CRM health, unify customer records. All starting with clean data.
There’s no doubt that a rich, accurate database, filled with reliable and up-to-date information on your customers and prospects, increases productivity and efficiencies across all teams. But when dashboards and visualizations are also delivered straight to your CRM, you’re in control to actively monitor your CRM with clear visibility into how your CRM data hygiene is improving over time.
With a unified view of your customer data and insights into your data hygiene, you can confidently make decisions in driving revenue and improving operational effectiveness.
Clean and enrich your CRM with an integrated solution
Clean and enrich your CRM data with an integrated solution
- Clean and append accounts, contacts, and leads in your CRM
- Unify customer data with standardized and up-to-date information
- Evaluate sales performance with accurate territory assignments
- Automatically keep your CRM records current
- Have precise control in governing how, when and where your data flows
Many of our customers choose to deep clean their data before implementing InsideView Data Integrity to improve match rates.
Learn how our Data Clean & Activate Service can jump start your data management program.
Enhance business processes to drive faster revenue growth
Enable smoother workflows throughout the lead-to-revenue cycle
- Automate account hierarchies (or family tree linkages)
- Score and route leads appropriately with configurable lead-to-account mapping
- Discover new revenue opportunities within ecosystems
- Run email validations for all your CRM contacts
Visualize and monitor CRM data hygiene to improve operational effectiveness
Gain actionable insights into the ongoing health of your CRM
- View matched and updated records through interactive trend graphs
- Monitor and measure data health with at-a-glance comparisons over time
- Access dashboards that include insights into how data quality is improving over time
- Easily understand and identify duplicates, out of business companies, past employments, and more
“When shopping around for a Data.com replacement, we not only wanted to replace functionality but improve upon it. InsideView’s data methodology gave us the confidence that our Sales and Marketing efforts can be focused on the right prospects at the right time. With the launch of Data Integrity, we’ll have improved management of corporate hierarchies, making it easier to identify the best targets and whitespace opportunities, and the right decision makers. Additionally, the ability to take action based on technology ownership will change the way we segment and score prospects.”
Sr. Director, GTM Process and Systems, Box
“With everyone working from home, InsideView data has become critical for our sales team, enabling us to research prospects in global regions and find new ways to connect with decision makers. It’s shown us how valuable clean and enriched data is for sales and marketing especially as we expand into new markets around the world. By maintaining the health and accuracy of our customer data, InsideView Data Integrity will allow us to get even more benefit out of our CRM.”
Senior Vice President, Global Marketing, Diversified
“We’re excited to partner with InsideView on data management offerings to help keep our customers’ data clean. Good data drives good marketing, and with InsideView Data Integrity, companies will now be equipped to make optimal decisions on go-to-market strategy, targeting, and sales and marketing performance.”
VP Strategy and Solutions, Arbela Technologies, Inc.
- Data coverage spanning 19M companies and 71M decision-makers
- Update your account, contact, and lead records with 80+ fields of information
- Data integrates seamlessly with Salesforce and Microsoft Dynamics
- Automate family tree linking and lead-to-account mapping
- Enhanced AI-powered matching that enables higher match rates, accuracy, and flexibility in match logic
- Control which records are managed, fields updated, and frequency of updates
- Manage all or a segment of your records, and assign rules that control the update behavior
- Run email validations on all your CRM contacts and leads
- Interactive trend graphs with matched and updated records
- Dashboards that include insights such as number of family tree linkages, duplicates, past employments, lead-to-account mapping, and more
- Visual comparisons to show data health over adjustable time periods
- ISO-security certified